- Power Source: No. 7 Battery
- Sonar Coverage: 45
- Language: English
- Brand Name: PuPoPan
- Sonar Frequency: Cable: 200Khz
- Power Input: AAA
- Detecting Range: 0.6-36 Meter
This fish finder is wired fish finder, designed for amateur and professional fishermen and fishing enthusiast to find out the fish location (either in groups or not) in any particular area and to determine the depth of the water. With the latest advanced sonar detection technology it can display live update of the water bottom contour. It also detects and displays grasses, sands and rocks on seabed. This amazing product can be used in both fresh water and salt water such as ocean, river, lake, etc. and even on ice or icy water.
- Detect and display water depth, approximate fish location, short & tall weeds, sand, and rocks on seabed. Setting can be saved when turned off.
- Round transducer with 25 ft cable and removable transducer float. Can be used for fishing off the dock, on a boat, and ice fishing.
- Apply to lake, river, sea and other fishing environment. Depth range from 1M to 100m. NOTE: The depth is measured from the sonar sensor, not the float.
- Various features settings: 5 user selectable sensitivity; battery save mode; backlight mode; fish alarm; unit of measure. Water depth shows by meters/feet.
- Attention: 1. It will turn off automatically if the depth display reads “—” continuously for 5 minutes. 2. The transmitter is waterproof, but the receiver (unit with screen) is not waterproof, so please do not submerge or spray the fish finder screen with water.
- Specification :
1. Measure Units: Meters / Feet
2. Display: TN/Anti-UV LCD display
3. Backlighting: Green LED
4. 4.6cm diameter Round transducer sensor
5. Depth Range : Max: 100m (328.08ft) ; Min: 0.7m (2.30 ft)
6. Sensor Beam Angle: 45 degrees
7. Display the nature or circumstance of bottom of Sea (i.e. grass, rock and sand)
8. Operating Temperature is from -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
9. Uses 4 x AAA batteries (not included)
Package Included :
1. Fish Finder Display
2. Sonar Sensor (Transducer) with 25ft cable
3. Removable Transducer Float with Rubber Stopper
4.Transducer Side-Scan Adapter
5. Stainless Bolt and Wing Nut
How to use the Sonar Sensor:
1. Toss the sensor and float into the water(Place the sensor and float in your hand, and toss underhand);
2. Attach the Side-Scan Adapter to the boat hull using the mounting tabs;
3. Attach the sensor to a handle, lower the sensor into the water.
1. Extremely cold weather will impact the performance of the product. It is suggested that you keep the unit in temperatures above 0 degrees during operation.
2. Strong waves, suspended matter and muddy water,will affect the performance.
1. Please remove the snow on ice to make sure the ice surface is smooth.
2.If there are any air between the sonar sensor and ice, or the water below the ice, the unit will not work properly and will require you to try another spot, or cut a hole in the ice to use.
3. The hole on the ice would be better to be bigger.